Monday, August 20, 2007

no, I haven't watched BLINK yet, but I will

Where have all the Italians gone? Long time passing. Casey murdered them, blitzed them, creamed them, rode faster than them as well. This decade has been typified by two point sometime average of Italians on the MotoGP rostrum any given week.

Gordon: Disgraceful!
James: Disgusting!
Henry: Despicable!

Not this year. Kawasaki getting Hopkins next year WILL be big boost for the green machines, and Suzuki won't be riderless with Capirossi and Vermuelen, not by a long shot.

[Thomas careens down the track with a jet engine propelling him from behind. Up ahead at the crossing gates waits Bertie]
Bertie: Want a race Thomas?
[Thomas, in a flash, speeds by]
Bertie: Never mind.

Braves new house looks cool - a bit more controlled with a six foot fence to keep Buffy the wonder climbing dog in, and less bush to produce black snakes, brown snakes, redback spiders, taipans, carpet snakes, funnel-web spiders, and those deadly koalas. More lawn to mow though: number six may be interested to know that Briswegia is getting some REAL rain this week. Ta-dah!, I can't decide if I have ever heard of the sister scissors.

Gordon: Duck called me a galloping sausage!
James: Rusty red scrap iron!
Henry: I'm old square-wheels!
Sir Topham Hatt: Well, Duck?
Duck: I only wish, sir, that I'd thought of those names myself. If the dome fits...



The kids have all just been to the dentist this a.m. - seven fillings for the twins, none for Lach and one for Taff. The latter celebrated by leaving her ipod on the ground in the car park in the pouring rain. So what's floated to the top of my (dry) pod?

After Forever: Remagine
Within Temptation: The Silent Force
Edenbridge: The Grand Design
Turisas: The Varangian Way
Avantasia: The Metal Opera
Sonata Arctica: Unia
Stratovarius: The Chosen Ones
The Proclaimers: Best of
I'm orn me wey, Uh-hah, uh-hah.

Which mission is the pic from? (embedded ID has been removed from top corner). I would kill for a new moon english night: preferably warm(ish), with clear skies and even just a good pair of binocs. I would be completely visually lost of course - maybe one day. Yes, Mr Roentgen was the dude I had in mind... Hope your first day on the new job was cool.

No comments: