Sunday, August 19, 2007

more mutterings

After three weeks of holidays it's time to both return to work (am going on-call at 2200 tonight) and admit that it's week four of semester and an assignment is due on friday. As luck would have it - I can submit it electronically, so I won't have to start until thursday night :-)
So I went to work last night and trawled the archives for the necessary number of case studies showing suitable spinal trauma and/or pathology so I could at least have a look today. Following a hard night in Azeroth (dinged 44 NE Pr, 14 BE Hu, 13 Tau Dr - got the Horde T-Shirt last week) I arose to find my PC had a HDD failure. Four hours later it was back online just in time to get lunch for Jennie and then take T&G shopping. What assignment? Bugger it, I'm going back to Azeroth.
Tonight's MotoGP in Brno has Casey Stoner on pole with Rossi 0.8 done in sixth. It's starts about the same time that emergency is going to ring for a pointless erect and supine abdo. It has been raining all day which is nice for the dam but has left the little girls with way too much energy. For WoW posterity: Lach - Tau Dr 12, BE Mag 11, NE Hu 44; Taff - NE Dr 68.75 and flighty, Gn War 61, BE Mag 26; Roozie - Dw Hu 50, NE Dr 44 and retired for the semester (as I SHOULD be).

No comments: