Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Whisky Blues

Well, 3/4 of a bottle of Macallan 12 over two night gave me GORD.  And gave me the munchies at midnight.  And caused my exercise desire to flee.  If I am to continue pushing my BMI downward, then I will have to discontinue EtOH consumption.  At least until we visit the Rockpool restaurant during the F1 weekend.  My prediction for my Saturday morning weigh-in is:  moderate weight gain.

palace of aged beef - and pasta hopefully

Have just booked Park&Fly and now will think Rockpool thoughts.  We have previously eaten there quite late - 2100 - but Jen isn't likely to last that long, so I think 1900 with the crowds is our main option.  Closer to home: we will tonight hit a different Indian restaurant to make it two of those in three days.  You have to be excessive sometimes when Mum's away...  I also just realised how close my holidays are - woot!

Indian fast food

I have been watching the MotoGP testing and am pleased to see Mr Rossi performing like his old self.  Mr Marquez is currently home relaxing with a broken fibula - all's good, he'll be back. 

Sir Rossi

My Taff seems to be settling in to life on campus.  She has labeled her lectures (so far) as being great, fun, interesting...  Uni must have changed since I was a lad ;-) 

 
I AM listening.  What?

No comments: